ProvenPure P75 RO System
The ProvenPure P75 is the world's most efficient under-the-sink, non-electric reverse osmosis system!
For detailed information, please visit: www.provenpure.com
The advanced reverse osmosis engine designed for the AquaLiv Water System A500 is now available separately as the ProvenPure P75. This system only purifies water. It does not create alkaline, energized, structured water as does the AquaLiv Water System A305 & A500.
- 90-Day Unconditional Money Back Guarantee
- Free Shipping
- ProvenPure P75 Reverse Osmosis Module
- 3.2 Gallon Pressure Tank
- Filter Set FS75
- Dedicated faucet
- Flexible tubing
- Easy to install push-fit connectors
- Filter change wrench
- Installation hardware
Details & Specifications
- 75 GPD (gallons per day) Reverse Osmosis Membrane
- Uses Filter Set FS75 - Replace Annually, $54.95 (Complete Set)
- Flowrate - 1 GPM (gallon per minute)
- Efficiency - Only two gallons discarded for every gallon produced under real world usage. TEN TIMES more efficient than standard RO systems!
- Purification Module - 15" H x 15" W x 5" Deep
- Pressure Tank - 13" H x 10" Diameter
- Two (2) Year Warranty
- Designed and Assembled in U.S.A.
- Max Inlet Pressure: 100 PSI
- Min Inlet Pressure: 30 PSI
- Max Inlet Temperature: 120˚ F
- Inlet pH: 4-11
- RO Membrane Rejection Rating: 96%
- RO Membrane Recovery Rating: 50%
- RO Membrane Lifespan: 3-5 years
- System Recovery Rating: 33.3%
- System Efficiency Rating: 33.3%
Filter and membrane element performance can be affected by fluctuations in water quality. (Nominal membrane performances are based on a 500 ppm softened tap at 65 psig (4.48 bar), 77ºF (25ºC), 50% recovery after 25 hours. Individual element flux may vary +/- 15%.)
- Filters are certified to NSF/ANSI Standards 42 & 53
- Filter Housings are certified to NSF/ANSI Standard 42
- RO Membranes are certified to NSF/ANSI Standard 58
- Lead-free faucets are certified to NSF/ANSI Standard 61
- Pressure tanks are certified to NSF/ANSI Standard 61
- Wetted surfaces of fittings and tubing meet NSF standards 51 & 61 as well as compliance with FDA requirements for direct contact with food as detailed in 21CFR part 177.2470 (body) and 177.2600 (o-ring)
- Designed and Assembled in California U.S.A.
For more detailed information on the NSF Certified Components the ProvenPure P75 is constructed with, please contact us.
Anyone with handy-person skills can install the ProvenPure P75
Alternatively, most plumbers can install the system within 1-2 hours. The included installation kit contains the parts needed for 99% of all installations.
- Connect the P75 to the cold water supply and drain line
- Connect the P75 to the pressure tank and included faucet
- Innovative push-fit connectors require no tools for tubing connections
- Simple step-by-step instructions are included
DETAILED INSTRUCTIONS DOWNLOAD
The ProvenPure P75 requires filter changes only
- Changing the filters is quick and easy
- The P75 uses Filter Set FS75 - Set includes all required filters and detailed instructions
- Filters IN and OUT should be changed annually
- Filter set replacement cost is only $54.95 (complete set)
The ProvenPure P75 is warrantied against material defects and errors in workmanship for a period of two (2) years. Faucet and RO membrane have a one (1) year warranty.
90-Day Unconditional Money Back Guarantee
Your total satisfaction is our promise!
If you are not satisfied with the ProvenPure P75 for any reason, simply return it to us within 90 days of the purchase date for a complete refund!